In addition to the USDA grant, Gorman received two Baldwin-Wallace College Faculty Development Summer Grants of $2,000 (1986 and 1989), a National Science Foundation grant of $35,000 (1989), a Gund Grant of $2,000 (1993) and a Martha Holden Jennings Foundation grant of $8,000 (1994).
What does MHJF stand for?
MHJF stands for Martha Holden Jennings Foundation (Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Medieval History Journal
- Melbourne Historical Journal (University of Melbourne; School of Historical Studies; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Minnesota Hockey Journal
- Moon Hee Jun (Korean singer)
- Mississippi Hunter Jumper Association (Jackson, MS)
- Malvern Hills Joint Advisory Committee (UK)
- Matthew Henry John Bartlett (blog)
- Mile-Hi Jeep Club of Colorado, Inc.
- Mid-Hudson Japanese Community Association (New York)
- Mental Health Jail Diversion Project
- Mountain Home Junior High (Idaho)
- Mental Health Juvenile Justice (Illinois)
- Mary Hillman Jennings Radiation Oncology Center (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA)
- Monterey Hot Jazz Society (California)
- Moss Hall Junior School (London, UK)
- Maunsell Hyder Joint Venture (Hong Kong)
- Manhattan, KS, USA - Manhattan Municipal (Airport Code)
- Marine & Hydro-Kinetic (energy)
- Member of the House of Keys (Tynwald, IOM, UK)
- Merkez Hakem Komitesi (Central Referee Committee, Turkey)