This partnership between UrbanAmerica and the Marshall Heights Community Development Organization is a harbinger for jobs to be maintained and created where nearby residents can fill them.
What does MHCDO stand for?
MHCDO stands for Marshall Heights Community Development Organization (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Managed Health Care Consumer Assistance Program (New Jersey)
- Mental Health Centers of Central Illinois
- Medicaid HIPAA Compliant Concept Model
- Mental Health Center of Denver
- Mental Health Chemical Dependency (medical insurance claims health services category)
- Mental Health Corporation of Denver (Colorado)
- Mixed Hockey Club Drunen (Drunen, Heusden, Netherlands)
- Mental Health Center of Dane County (Madison, WI)
- Michigan Housing and Community Development Fund
- Mount Holly Community Development Foundation (North Carolina)
- Mental Health Center of East Central Kansas (Emporia)
- Michigan Health Care Education and Research Foundation (Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan)
- Messianic Hebrew Christian Fellowship (Lancaster, PA)
- Michigan Historical Center Foundation (est. 1989; now Michigan History Foundation)
- Miniature Horse Club France
- Mission of Hope Cancer Fund (Jackson, MI)
- Missouri Health Care Freedom Act
- Manufactured Home Cooperative Fund Program (New York)
- Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester
- Mental Health Clubhouse
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other CDCs-like Martin Luther King Economic Development Corporation in Milwaukee, and Marshall Heights Community Development Organization in Washington D.