Things continued to go well, with BlackMatch winning the opening event of the 2009 season--the Marseille International Match Race.
What does MIMR stand for?
MIMR stands for Marseille International Match Race (boat racing; France)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIMR
We have 4 other meanings of MIMR in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Modes & Systems Analysis
- Mafia Island Marine Park (Tanzania)
- Magic in My Pocket
- Manchester is my Planet (Manchester, England climate change group)
- Mint in Mint Package (toy collecting)
- Mitigation Implementation and Monitoring Plan
- Money In My Pocket (Adelaide, Australia)
- Monster in My Pocket (toys)
- Modern Instrumentation and Measurements in Physics and Engineering (journal)
- Modular Integrated Mobile Power Systems
- Maternal-Infant Mortality Review (Alaska and Maine)
- Microsystems, Intelligent Materials and Robots (symposium)
- Monash Institute of Medical Research (Clayton, Victoria, Australia)
- Multifrequency Imaging Microwave Radiometer
- Mumbai Institute of Management and Research (India)
- Marshall Islands Marine Resources Authority
- Monotonically Increasing Mean Residual Life
- Montgomery Internal Medicine Residency Program (University of Alabama at Birmingham)
- Magnetic Ion Mass Spectrometer
- Magnetic-Field Induced Mixing of Sublevels
Samples in periodicals archive:
BAHRAIN Team Pindar skipper Ian Williams yesterday secured his place in the quarter-finals of the Marseille International Match Race in France.
Williams was one of 12 skippers who yesterday took part in the inaugural events of the 2009 World Match Racing Tour first round - the Marseille International Match Race, being held at the Yachting Club de Point Rouge (YCPR) in France.