Teesside, to a degree she says, ticks that box and that is why she is bringing Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro to Middlesbrough Theatre on Thursday.
What does MOF stand for?
MOF stands for Marriage of Figaro (Mozart opera)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MOF
We have 82 other meanings of MOF in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance Operations Flight
- Make on Fall (temperature management)
- Male or Female
- Man on Fire
- Managed Object Format
- Manned Orbital Flight
- Manpower & Organization Flight (US Air Force)
- Marching on in Frequency (algorithm)
- Margin of Failure (games)
- Marine Offloading Facility
- Marutamaya Ogatsu Fireworks Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Mask On Forehead (SCUBA diving)
- Master of Frags
- Master Ordering Facility
- Material Outstanding File
- Matter of Fact
- Mavens of Fashion (fashion industry social networking)
- Maximum Observed Frequency
- Measure of Fit
- Meilleur Ouvrier de France (French: Best Craftsman of France; national award)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's always a pleasure to sing Mozart and the Marriage of Figaro is humorous and light hearted, although it does have a darker side too.
Not for me this weekend as I'm singing the Countess in the premiere of Welsh National Opera's The Marriage of Figaro at the Wales Millennium Centre in Cardiff tonight.
Byline: GRAHAM YOUNG THE ROYAL OPERA: THE MARRIAGE OF FIGARO CINEMAS have always had the potential to do more than just screen movies.
The Marriage of Figaro Mid Wales Opera, Theatre Hafren, Newtown At first sight Mozart's Marriage of Figaro might appear the perfect choice as a vehicle for Mid Wales Opera to celebrate bringing 21 years of high-class performance to the heart of the principality.
[bar] MANNERS, MOZART: Mid Wales Opera''s production of the Marriage of Figaro at the LBT next weekend The arias are well known, the production very different.