Osborne, Cameron and Clegg tell us the purpose of their marriage of convenience is to sort out the deficit, however figures show that borrowing from April to June increased by pounds 1.
What does MOC stand for?
MOC stands for Marriage of Convenience (personal ads)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MOC
We have 228 other meanings of MOC in our Acronym Attic
- Management and Operating Contractor
- Management Of Change
- Management Operating Committee
- Management Oversight Committee (various organizations)
- Managing Organizational Change
- Manual of Official Controls (UK)
- Marcos Owners Club (automobile club; UK)
- Margin of Control (criticality)
- Maritime Operations Center
- Market On Close (commodity trading term)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Pollard thinks his son is making a mistake, pointing out that even if it's only a marriage of convenience, David could still lose half his assets in any future divorce.
A marriage of convenience currently takes place for financial and practical reasons, "not for love, commitment or intimacy," says Aliya Khalid, a 28-year-old marketing executive in Jeddah.
The objection was lodged on the basis that immigration officials believed it would be a marriage of convenience for residency purposes.