Northcentral University's Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy becomes first and only COAMFTE-accredited program with distance education.
What does MAFT stand for?
MAFT stands for Marriage and Family Therapy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAFT
We have 2 other meanings of MAFT in our Acronym Attic
- Modular Airborne Firefighting System
- Michigan Association of Foreign Student Advisors
- Malaysian Armed Forces Staff College
- Maryland Association of Financial Service Centers (est. 1989)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Food Security and Cooperatives
- Manufacturers' Agents Association for the Foodservice Industry (Atlanta, GA)
- Multi-Agency Family Support Service (UK)
- Multipoint Airfield Fuel Support System
- Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University (India)
- Major Airframe Fatigue Test (aviation safety)
- Mass Air Flow Translator (automotive engineering)
- Mississippi American Federation of Teachers (Gulfport, MS)
- Mobile Aircraft Firefighting Trainer (firefighting simulator)
- Multicomputer Architecture for Fault Tolerance
- Frandford Mutual Aid Fire Training Association (Dixfield, ME)
- Minnesota Airgun Field Target Association (est. 1991)
- Mobility Air Forces Tactics (US DoD)
- Mobile Aircraft Firefighting Training Device
- Metro Area Fraud Task Force (Washington, DC)
- Malicious- and Accidental-Fault Tolerance for Internet Applications
Samples in periodicals archive:
Winek is professor and program director of the Marriage and Family Therapy Training Program at Appalachian State University.
com 1-800-365-7006 Now in an updated second edition, Strengthening Family Resilience is a guide for both families and therapists by Froma Walsh, who has received awards for her leadership in the field of family therapy from the Division of Family Psychology of the American Psychological Association, the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, and AFTA.
Family systems theory is very influential in marriage and family therapy (Constantine, 1986; Klein & White, 1996; Whitchurch & Constantine, 1993).
Marriage and Family Therapy is highly effective because of the "systemic" orientation that its therapists bring to treatment.
20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education (COAMFTE) granted five years initial accreditation to the Master of Arts in Marriage & Family Therapy program offered at Argosy University, Twin Cities.
MINNEAPOLIS -- Two Capella University faculty members have been elected to posts with the California division of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT-CA), a professional association for the field of marriage and family therapy.
Many children grew up at the Watts Counseling & Learning Center, utilizing its services, including educational therapy, math tutoring, counseling, and an internship program for graduate students in Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology and Social Work.