This mineralised Marra Mamba Iron Formation trend, containing all five iron ore deposits hosted within the Mount Newman Member, is now a 10 kilometre long zone of continuous iron ore enrichment, comprised of approximately 212 million tonnes of iron ore resources.
What does MMIF stand for?
MMIF stands for Marra Mamba Iron Formation (iron ore)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MMIF
We have 2 other meanings of MMIF in our Acronym Attic
- McGill Management International Case Competition (McGill University, Montreal, Canada)
- Maintenance Management Information & Control System
- Management Member of the Institute of Customer Service
- Modern Materials in Collections Scotland
- Market-Maker Identifier
- Micro-TIS/MSE Interface Device
- Mobile Money Identifier (banking)
- Maximum Mutual Information Estimation
- Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (immunology)
- Major Medical Insurance Fund (Department of Labor and Employment; Colorado)
- Mutual Mortgage Insurance Fund
- My Memory is Fuzzy
- My Mouth Is Full
- Money Management International Financial Education Foundation
- Money Market Investor Funding Facility
- Mass Marketing Insurance Group, Inc. (Wayne, PA)
- Massachusetts Medicaid Infrastructure Grant
- Multimedia Integration Gateway (computing)
- Megacystis-Microcolon-Intestinal Hypoperistalsis
- Maximum Mutual Information Hidden Markov Models