US POP sensations Maroon 5 are going on a short tour around the UK next year.
What does M5 stand for?
M5 stands for Maroon 5 (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of M5
We have 2 other meanings of M5 in our Acronym Attic
- Movies4men (UK and Ireland)
- Multi for Media (web design and marketing; Leiden, Netherlands)
- Musicians for Medical Marijuana
- Moab 4x4 Outpost (auto parts retailer)
- Making Markets Work Better for the Poor (Hanoi, Viet Nam)
- Micro Four-Point Probe
- Musick for Riots (radio show)
- Men for Women (Men Seeking Women)
- Montana 4x4 Association (four wheel drive enthusiasts)
- Manual 5 speed (transmission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fact that Maroon 5 are the first international band to perform in Egypt after the revolution is very fitting.
AMERICAN rockers Maroon 5 are coming to Birmingham - and you could be there, thanks to the Birmingham Mail.
Byline: FRED SHUSTER >MUSIC WRITER With origins in Brentwood and Malibu, the members of smooth pop band Maroon 5 don't even pretend to have the street cred most groups wear like ragged tattoos.
There was no movement at the top of the singles chart yesterday with Rihanna, Maroon 5 and Beyonce and Shakira still at one, two and three, respectively.
COWARDLY US rockers Maroon 5 aren't hard enough to take on Oasis's Noel Gallagher.