[David DeCosse is director of Campus Ethics Programs for the Markkula Center for Applied Ethics at Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, Calif.
What does MCAE stand for?
MCAE stands for Markkula Center for Applied Ethics (Santa Clara University; California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCAE
We have 6 other meanings of MCAE in our Acronym Attic
- Morris County Agriculture Development Board (New Jersey)
- Maryland Center for Attention and Developmental Disorders (University of Maryland Medical System; Baltimore, MD)
- Medium Chain Acyl-Coa Dehydrogenase Deficiency (an inherited error of fatty acid metabolism)
- Medium-Chain Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase (deficiency)
- Massachusetts Citizens Against the Death Penalty
- Maritime Craft Air Delivery System
- Michigan Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence
- Montana Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence
- Mississippi Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Maison Communale d'Accueil de l'Enfance (French: Town Home for Children; childcare)
- Massachusetts Coalition for Adult Education
- Mechanical Computer-Aided Engineering (mechanical engineering, design or analysis)
- Minnesota Center for Arts Education
- Mitchell College of Advanced Education (Australia)
- Minsk Capital Association of Entrepreneurs and Employers (Belarus)
- Mississippi County Arkansas Economic Opportunity Commission, Inc.
- Marine Conservation Alliance Foundation
- Marine Corps Air Facility
- Mauritius Cooperative Agricultural Federation Ltd. (est. 1950)
- Mediterranean Coastal Air Force Headquarters (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thompson probably won't be around much longer, predicted Kirk Hanson, executive director for the Markkula Center for Applied Ethics at Santa Clara University in Silicon Valley.
DECOSSE Markkula Center for Applied Ethics Santa Clara University
Hanson, executive director of the Markkula Center for Applied Ethics at Santa Clara University , says he knows a CIO who had to justify everything by talking about the business's long-term financial interests rather than ethics.
To make choices like Burke requires individuals to take the steps listed in "A Framework for Thinking Ethically" from the Markkula Center for Applied Ethics at Santa Clara University (www.