Through PixInk's specialized creative solutions that deliver high impact results, the company's mission is to be the leading agency for effective, inspired and superior digital design for brands marketing to women.
What does M2W stand for?
M2W stands for Marketing to Women (conference)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of M2W in our Acronym Attic
- Malaria Medicines & Supplies Services
- Military Munitions Support Services (US Army)
- Mission to Torino (International Olympic Committee)
- MPEG 2 Transport (stream)
- Medieval 2: Total War Heaven (game fansite)
- MTP (Message Transfer Part) Level 2 User Adaptation
- Multi-Mission Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (US DoD)
- Mpeg 2 Video (file extension)
- Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice (conference)
- Multi Modal Verification for Teleservices and Security Applications
- [not an acronym] economic indicator showing changes in manufacturing (manufacturers' shipments, inventories, and orders)
- Cubic Meter(s)
- Maintenance & Materiel Management
- Major Third (musical)
- Marvelous Three (band)
- Mega Man Mush (anime/game)
- Metal Machine Music (gaming)
- Military Manpower Model
- Minor Third (musical)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the World No Tobacco Day 2010 campaign will focus on tobacco marketing to women, it will also take into account the need to protect boys and men from the tobacco companies' tactics.
Call For Panel Participation Deadline July 15, 2005 Women's Game Conference 2005 conference sessions include: Quality of Life Issues, Recruiting and Retention of Women in the Game Industry, Team Building, Design of Female Avatars in MMOGs (Massively Multiplayer Online Games) , Women and the Casual Games Market, Marketing to Women and Research on Women and Video Games.
A leading authority on the advantages, methods and benefits of diversity marketing, particularly marketing to women, she is a regular speaker on relationship marketing, marketing to women, and corporate communications.