Ferro, Kuba, Mangano, Sklyar, PC, the Hauppauge-based law firm known for its marketing to Hispanics, has opened a storefront office in one of Long Island's largest Hispanic communities, Brentwood, in Suffolk County.
What does M2H stand for?
M2H stands for Marketing to Hispanics
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of M2H
- Multi-Mission Command & Control Aircraft
- My 2 Cents Worth
- Made to Deceive (camouflage)
- Mobile Modular Display for Advanced Research and Training
- Multi-Model, Multi-Lingual Data Base Management System
- Multi-Megabit Digital Subscriber Line
- Male to Female (transsexual)
- Mobile 2D Graphics (Sun Microsystems)
- Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (cellphone & MSX game)
- Machine-to-Human (communication)
- Multinational Maritime IP Interoperability
- Money Square Japan, Inc.
- Masquerade 2000 (UK)
- Mega Team Fortress 2000 (game)
- Mew2King (gaming, Super Smash Bros)
- Mobility 2000 (USAF Air Mobility Command C4I modernization program)
- Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES) 2000
- Music-to-Knowledge (programming environment; International Music Information Retrieval Systems Evaluation Laboratory)
- Metroid 2002 (website)
- Music to Kill To (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When it comes to marketing to Hispanics, you cannot lump them all into one basket," he says.
Nearly all of the strategies used for marketing to Hispanics are determined in advance by two fundamental considerations: the intense geographic concentration of Hispanics (by region, state, city, and neighborhood), and their strong commitment to preserving and propagating the traditional values of Latin American culture in the United States.