The Panel includes members of the Marketing Executives Networking Group (MENG), the American Association Advertising Agencies (4As) the Chief Marketing Officer Council (CMO), the Design Management Institute (DMI), the American Productivity & Quality Center (APQC) the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the Association of Technology Management & Applied Engineering (ATMAE).
What does MENG stand for?
MENG stands for Marketing Executives Networking Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MENG
- Mobile Equipment National Database (UK)
- Mommies Enduring Neonatal Death (Coppell, TX Christian support group)
- Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta
- Multimedia Enhancement Network Device
- Mission Elements Needs Statement
- Mauritius Epidemiology Network on Drug Use (data collection and sharing)
- Ministère de l'Éducation Nationale, de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche (French: Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research)
- Ministère de l'Éducation Nationale, de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche et de l'Insertion Professionnelle (French: Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research and Professional Insertion)
- Municipal Excellence Network (Canada)
- Maintenance Engineering Exchange Program
- Master of Engineering Degree
- Mobil Exploration Norway Inc. (energy industry)
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasias Type I
- Middle East Network Information Center (University of Texas at Austin)
- Mohd Elfie Nieshaem Juferi (Islamic scholar)
- Marc En Lex Photography En Design (The Netherlands)
- Middle East Network Library
- Middle East Newsline
- Master of Engineering Management (degree program)
- Multimedia, Education and Narrative Organisation (UK)