Campbell-Ewald is the nation's sixth-largest advertising and marketing communications agency network, with more than 1,200 employees.
What does MCAN stand for?
MCAN stands for Marketing Communications Agency Network (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCAN
We have 7 other meanings of MCAN in our Acronym Attic
- Mechanical Contractors Association of Manitoba (Canada)
- Melanoma Cell Adhesion Molecule
- Mills College Art Museum (Oakland, CA)
- Multimedia Content Analysis and Mining (workshop)
- Muslim Consumer Association of Malaysia (est. 1997)
- Middle Cerebral Artery Mean Blood Flow Velocity
- Milwaukee County Automated Mapping and Land Information System (Minnesota)
- Mercy Consolidated Asset Management Program (Sisters of Mercy of the Americas)
- Moderate Calcium-Moderate Phosphorus Diet (nutrition)
- Machinery Control Alarm and Monitoring System
- Massachusetts Climate Action Network
- Massachusetts Communities Action Network (est. 1985)
- Medical Career Assistance Network (Allied Schools; Laguna Hills, CA)
- Mental Health Consumer Action Network (est. 2016)
- Microbial Commercial Activity Notice (US EPA)
- Minnesota Crime Alert Network (St. Paul, MN)
- Marion County Alliance of Neighborhood Associations (Indiana)
- Music Critics Association of North America
- Mississippi Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal
- Military Construction, Army National Guard