Brost served on the board for the Central Florida Hotel and Lodging Association for 15 years and was a past chairman on the Marketing Advisory Committee for the Kissimmee CVB and Osceola County Regional Area Council on Tourism in Kissimmee, Fla.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Marketing Advisory Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Manufacturing Advisory Center
- Manufacturing Alliance of Connecticut
- Manufacturing Assistance Center (various locations)
- Mapping and Analysis Center (FEMA)
- Marginal Abatement Cost (curve; metric of costs of complying with Kyoto Protocol for reducing greenhouse gases)
- Marine Amphibious Corps (est. 1942)
- Marine Aquarium Council
- Maritime Area Commander
- Mark McGwire (baseball player)
- Market Access and Compliance (US Department of Commerce)
- Marketing Association of Columbia (Columbia University; New York)
- Martial Arts Club (various organizations)
- Marubeni America Corporation (Marubeni Corporation)
- Mary Andrews College (Australia)
- Maryland Athletic Club
- Masonry Advisory Council
- Mass Accelerator Cannon (gaming, Halo weaponry)
- Mass Attenuation Coefficient
- Massachusetts Animal Coalition
- Master Addictions Counselor
Samples in periodicals archive:
For franchise systems to uphold and protect the sanctity of marketing advisory committees, making decisions to keep up with trends is difficult.
The 16-man committee will discuss a report written by Des Wilson, the chairman of the England and Wales Cricket Board's corporate affairs and marketing advisory committee, which sets out a "framework for decision-making" on whether to tour troubled countries.
The 16- man management of the England and Wales Cricket Board will assemble for their regular meeting with the eyes of the cricket world upon them as they discuss a report written by Des Wilson, the chairman of their own corporate affairs and marketing advisory committee.
But they now seem ready to act sooner following new guidelines for assessing the suitability of overseas tours in a 17-page document entitled Reviewing Overseas Cricket Tours: A Framework for Rational Decision-making - penned by Des Wilson, chair of the ECB's corporate affairs and marketing advisory committee.