Current Market Value Pricing Tool This new tool allows aircraft sellers to quickly determine the market value for all the aircrafts for sale in the same category.
What does MVP stand for?
MVP stands for Market Value Pricing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MVP
We have 349 other meanings of MVP in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Viewpoints Oriented Requirements Method
- Managed Virtual Office Solutions (Verizon)
- My Virtual Office Suite
- Ministerio de Vivienda, Ordenamiento Territorial y Medio Ambiente (Spanish; Uruguay)
- Many Voices, One Vision (Illinois Institute of Technology; Chicago, IL)
- Magnum Venus Products (Goshen, IN)
- Managed Virus Protection (software)
- Manpower Validation Program
- Manual Vacuum Pump
- Marginal Value Products
- Market-Value Pay
- Marketing Via Phone
- Marketing Vice President (various organizations)
- Master Verification Plan
- Matrix Vector Product (mathematics)
- Maximising Velocity and Power Track and Field Club (Kingston, Jamaica)
- Mean-Variance Portfolio (theory)
- Medium Voltage Panel (electricity)
- Mentors in Violence Prevention
- Merging Vets and Players (West Hollywood, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arla's announcement that it would also be moving towards market value pricing and away from the tit-for-tat ethos that has dominated price increases in recent years was cautiously received.
Finally, corporate real estate sales will accelerate for two reasons: market value pricing and a directive to "cut loose" non-strategic assets.