This year's standardized Market Value Added (MVA) ranking separates the winners from the wannabes.
What does MVA stand for?
MVA stands for Market Value Added
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MVA
We have 126 other meanings of MVA in our Acronym Attic
- MPEG2 Compression (file name extension)
- Monster Video 2 Component Video
- Monster Video 3 (signal transfer)
- MP3+V (PlusV audio format filename extension)
- Machine Vision Applications (workshop)
- Management of Violence and Aggression
- Manual Vacuum Aspiration
- Manufacturing Value Add
- Manufacturing Variance Analysis
- Marginal Value Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
to measure the Market Value Added (see table) of each candidate, and, most important, the change or "delta" in the MVA created since becoming CEO.
MVA: The Ultimate Measure of Value Market Value Added (MVA) is a measure of corporate performance expressed in terms of the amount of shareholder wealth a company has created or destroyed.