A: The Market Harborough Building Society (01858 412250) is offering a one-year Tracker Bond, currently yielding 6.
What does MHBS stand for?
MHBS stands for Market Harborough Building Society (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHBS
We have 1 other meaning of MHBS in our Acronym Attic
- Miramar Hope Bay, Ltd. (Canada)
- Mental Health and Behavioral Medicine
- Maine Housing and Building Materials Exchange (Lisbon, ME; est. 1989)
- Mothers Home Business Network (East Meadow, NY)
- Mean Hours Between Operational Mission Failure
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan
- Membrane Haem-Binding Protein
- Methemoglobin-Producing Agent
- Minnesota Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association
- Maryland Home Builder Registration
- Mars Hill Bible School (Florence, Alabama)
- Mental Health and Behavioral Sciences
- Modified Hank's Balanced Salts Solution (reproduction)
- Modified HEPES-Buffered Saline
- Mohawk Hudson Bonsai Society (Voorheesville, NY)
- McQueary Henry Bowles Troy, LLP (insurance firm; Texas)
- Metamorphic Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor
- High Water in Boiler
- Marsh Harbour Boat Yards (boat repair, Bahamas)
- Macaulay Honors College (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mutual One was set up six years ago as a joint venture between eight building societies,' said chairman Philip Dearing, who is also chief executive of the Market Harborough Building Society.
Coventry City also promote an account for supporters, through the Northamptonshire-based Market Harborough building society.
MARKET Harborough building society has launched a let-to-buy mortgage for people who want to let out their home and move into another one.
Market Harborough building society runs one for Coventry City fans, the Ipswich building society has an Ipswich Town account while the Birmingham Midshires has one for Birmingham City.
Mortgage Trust, Clydesdale Bank, Stroud & Swindon, Homeloans Direct, Legal & General, Market Harborough Building Society, Yorkshire Bank and Tipton & Coseley Building Society all offer flexible mortgages.