Specifically, if the committee's current definitions were to be adopted, companies with approximately $750 million or less in market capitalization would be defined as smaller public companies, and those with approximately $100 million-$120 million or less in market capitalization would be defined as microcap companies.
What does MCAP stand for?
MCAP stands for Market Capitalization (public company valuation method)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCAP
We have 76 other meanings of MCAP in our Acronym Attic
- Middle Cerebral Arterial Occlusion
- Mount Cuba Astronomical Observatory (Greenville, DE)
- Multi-Conjugate Adaptive Optics
- Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion and Reperfusion
- Mobile Combined Air Operations Center
- Mercedes Classe A Owners Group
- Minnesota College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (Northwestern Health Sciences University; Bloomington, MN)
- Macomb County Abstinence Partnership
- Manned/Unmanned Common Architecture Program (US Army AH-64 helicopter)
- Marine Corps Administration Procedures
- Maryland Coalition Against Pornography
- Master Certified Addiction Professional (Florida Certification Board)
- Material Condition Assessment Process
- Math Concepts and Applications (education)
- Mecklenburg Council on Adolescent Pregnancy (Charlotte, NC)
- Medical Care Appropriateness Protocol
- Medium Data Rate (MDR) Channel Access Protocol (Navy)
- Microsoft Certified Application Professional
- Microsoft Certified Architect Program
- Milwaukee Commitment Advisory Panel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our analyses of 100-plus corporations indicate that an untapped 20 percent of market capitalization resides in the balance sheet, within those areas of operational excellence (such as inventory turns and Dso) that determine capital efficiency and free cash flows.
In 1993 there was only one equity REIT with a market capitalization in excess of $1 billion.