Tenders Are Invited For Real Estate Market Analysis Services.
What does MAS stand for?
MAS stands for Market Analysis Service
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAS
We have 535 other meanings of MAS in our Acronym Attic
- Manitoba Affidavit of Support (Canada)
- Manufacturing Advisory Service
- Map Accuracy Standard
- Mapping Activity Statement (US FEMA)
- Marianas Audubon Society
- Marine Advisory Service (Sea Grant Program)
- Marine Assistance Service
- Maritime Air Superiority
- Maritime Assistance Service (International Maritime Organization)
- Marker Assisted Selection
- Marketing Analysis System
- Martial Arts School (various locations)
- Maryland Adolescent Survey (Maryland State Department of Education)
- Masco Corporation (stock symbol)
- Mass Air Sensor (automotive)
- Mass Announcement System
- Mass Attenuation Coefficient
- Massachusetts Academy of Science
- Massachusetts Audubon Society
- Master Advertising Specialist
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company will provide comprehensive leasing, advisory and market analysis services to Harbor Group in order to better serve existing tenants and attract local, national and international companies seeking space in the downtown core.
Barclays Capital (LSE: BARC) (NYSE: BCS), JP Morgan (NYSE: JPM) and RBC Capital Markets (TSX: RY) (NYSE: RY) are managing the issue, said IFR Markets, a Thomson Reuters online news and market analysis service.
``For the holidays, if you're used to grilling a steak, you're still gonna do it,'' said Mike Miller, director of research for Cattle Facts, a beef market analysis service in Denver.
The Uganda Export Promotion Board (UEPB) is offering this new market analysis service to Ugandan firms and trade support institutions through a partnership with ITC.
In fact, the company continues to be an important contributor in Frost & Sullivan's Vulnerability Research Market analysis services.
DE) and LBBW have been named as joint leads for the deal, said IFR Markets, a Thomson Reuters online news and market analysis service.
Initial price guidance has been set at gilts plus 330 to 350 basis points, said IFR Markets, a Thomson Reuters online news and market analysis service.