Who is Jesus according to Mark, and how might the contours of this image help (or frustrate) those who preach Mark for the church?
What does M/F stand for?
M/F stands for Mark For
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of M/F
We have 59 other meanings of M/F in our Acronym Attic
- Margin Excess
- Meines Erachtens (German: in my opinion)
- Myeloid/Erythroid Ratio (pathology; also seen as M:E)
- Media Thickness/External Diameter
- Midshipman Ensign (United States Naval Academy)
- Multidimensional/Entity Relationship (data warehouse model)
- Mainframe (also seen as MF)
- Make Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
Readers who have only Mark for clues must go back to the beginning, which starts, we recall, with Jesus coming to the wilderness from Nazareth of Galilee to be baptized by John in the Jordan (1:9-11).