To mark Air Ambulance Week 2010 (September 24-28), the charity's fundraisers have signed up musicians Elfed Morris Morgan and Lowri Roberts, who have written a song especially for the occasion called Estyn Llaw.
What does BF stand for?
BF stands for Mark Air (airline code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BF
We have 59 other meanings of BF in our Acronym Attic
- Burning Fusion (WoW gaming Fusion Server)
- Bus Fraction (Intel)
- Business Facilitator (Indian banking sector)
- Business Forum
- Business Frame (statistics, New Zealand)
- But First (Hyper Logo command)
- Butterworth Filter
- Buttock Firmer (strength-building exercise)
- Bypass Filter
- Body Fat Percentage
- Banking, Financing and Securities
- Block Fading Additive White Gaussian Noise
- Belfound Cross Recessed Countersunk Self-Drilling Screw (Suzhou Belfound Metal Products Co.; China)
- Bias-Free Multi-Path Equalization Time Delay Estimator
- biologically false positive serological test for syphilis
- Battle Force/Battle Group
- Battle Fatigue, Neuropsychiatric
- Blade Fold/Wing Stow
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greece is the Arab world's main gateway to European Union and Balkan countries, and this service forms a key part of Sharjah's strategy to enhance its presence as one of the world's leading cultural, tourist and economic destinations," Shaikh Sultan Bin Ahmad Al Qasimi, chairman of the Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority (SCTDA), said in a speech delivered at a dinner reception in Athens to mark Air Arabia's service to the Greek capital.
He added that Deccan has filed an initial application with regulators seeking permission for the merged airline to fly international routes starting in August, which will mark Air Deccen's fifth anniversary.
The Mark Air Start Unit (ASU) MSU 200/400 concept is designed to efficiently start the whole range of aircraft engines in service today, and expected in the future.
Thousands of people gathered at Baginton for yesterday's festival of flight, held to mark Air Atlantique's 30th anniversary.