[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] FS2010 was staged off the coast of Virginia to evaluate existing plans for a bilateral response to maritime homeland defense and security threats to North American maritime security.
What does MHLD stand for?
MHLD stands for Maritime Homeland Defense (US)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of MHLD in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health Local Advisory Council (Bozeman, MT)
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos (Los Banos, CA)
- Mental Health Law Briefing
- Material Handling and Logistics Conference
- Medicine Hat Licence Centre (Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada)
- Mental Health Leadership Council (DuPage Federation of Human Services Reform; Illinois)
- Mohawk Hudson Land Conservancy (est. 1992; Slingerlands, NY)
- Multidimensional Health Locus of Control
- Multilateral High Level Conference (fishing)
- Multidimensional Health Locus of Control Scale
- Mental Health Liaison Group
- Ministry of Housing and Local Government (Malaysia)
- Medium-to-Heavy-Lift Helicopter Project (Canada)
- Myogenic Helix-Loop-Helix
- Military Housing and Lodging Institute (Leesburg, VA)
- Marydel Hartly Little League (Hartly, DE)
- McGraw-Hill Lifetime Learning
- Marine Head and Lateral Line Erosion
- McGraw-Hill Learning Network
- Medical Home Leadership Network (est. 1994; Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
57) Because the command does not have assigned naval forces, it relies "on contingency planning for future events and theoretically acts as a coordinating bridge between the Navy and Coast Guard for Maritime Homeland Defense / Security issues.
With this latest update, the Services will be able to share assets, providing unique capabilities for expeditionary warfare and maritime homeland defense and security missions.