These component commands are: 1st Naval Construction Division, Explosive Ordnance Disposal Group One and Two, Maritime Expeditionary Security Group One and Two, Navy Expeditionary Logistics Support Group, Riverine Group One, Expeditionary Training Group, Expeditionary Training Command, Maritime Civil Affairs Group, Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center, Navy Expeditionary Intelligence Command, Navy Expeditionary Guard Battalion, and NECC Detachment Combat Camera Norfolk.
What does MCAG stand for?
MCAG stands for Maritime Civil Affairs Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCAG
We have 5 other meanings of MCAG in our Acronym Attic
- Multicultural Association of Fredericton, Inc. (est. 1974; Canada)
- Medical Channel-Adaptive Fair Allocation (video streaming)
- Mid-Continental Association of Food and Drug Officials (affiliate of Association of Food and Drug Officials)
- Major Concentrated Animal Feeding Facility (farm classification)
- Maryland Competitive Advantage Financing Fund
- Montana Chapter of the American Fisheries Society (Missoula, MT)
- Modified Canadian Aerobic Fitness Test
- Middle Cerebral Artery Flow Velocity
- Mechanical Contractors Association of Fort Worth (Texas)
- Managed Care Advisory Group (healthcare and provider rights advocate; Sylvania, OH)
- Maury County Arts Guild (Columbia, TN)
- Medical Center Administrative Group (University of Rochester Medical Center; New York)
- Merced County Association of Governments (California)
- Moto Clube Amigos do Garfo
- Maritime Civil Affairs Generalist Course
- Montreal Chinese Alliance Grace Church (Canada)
- Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center
- Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Training Center
- Multicultural Coalition Against Gambling Expansion
- Mitsubishi Corporation Art Gate Program (est. 2008)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] MARITIME CIVIL AFFAIRS GROUP (MCAG), LITTLE CREEK, VA.
The Maritime Civil Affairs Group already has deployed teams to Africa, Iraq, Southeast Asia, Central America, and the Caribbean to assist with ongoing civil affairs and humanitarian missions.
As of today, it consists of Naval Coastal Warfare, Explosive Ordnance Disposal, Navy Expeditionary Logistics Group, Naval Construction Force, Riverine Force, Maritime Civil Affairs Group (MCAG), Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center and Combat Camera.
NECC is a force multiplier that merged Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), Expeditionary Logistics Support, Naval Coastal Warfare (NCW), Mobile Diving and Salvage, Seabees, Riverine Forces, the Maritime Civil Affairs Group (MCAG), Combat Camera Atlantic, the Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center (ECRC) and the Expeditionary Training Command (ETC) under one umbrella.