The plaque is inscribed as follows: "2007 Fifth Circuit Professionalism Award given to the Marion County Bar Association in recognition of exemplary dedication and service to promote the highest values and practices of the legal profession as demonstrated by the exceptional support given for the 2005 and 2007 Fifth Circuit Professionalism Conferences.
What does MCBA stand for?
MCBA stands for Marion County Bar Association (Indiana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCBA
We have 52 other meanings of MCBA in our Acronym Attic
- Multilateral Control Board
- Muslim Commercial Bank Ltd (Pakistan)
- Muslim Council of Britain
- Macomb County Bar Association (Michigan)
- Madison County Beekeepers Association
- Madison County Builders Association
- Malaysian Contract Bridge Association
- Malta Cage Birds Association
- Manchester Contract Bridge Association (Manchester, England, UK)
- Maricopa County Bar Association (Arizona)
- Marion County Builders Association (Florida)
- Massachusetts Cage Bird Association (Bellingham, MA, USA)
- Massachusetts Children's Book Award
- Master Certified Bail Agent (bail bond industry)
- Master Certified Business Appraiser
- Master Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Master's Certificate in Business Analysis (degree)
- Maui County Bar Association
- McHenry County Bar Association (Woodstock, IL)
- McHenry County Bowling Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fisher is holding her winning poster which was displayed during the conference and will be on display at the 2007 Law Day Luncheon in Ocala sponsored by the Marion County Bar Association.
Marion County Bar Association YLD--Facebook/Book Drive for Local Schools.