A number of decisions have been made at the conference, including a new global effort to support marine and coastal biodiversity, along with other protected wildlife areas, local media reported.
What does MCBD stand for?
MCBD stands for Marine and Coastal Biodiversity (Malaysia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCBD
We have 4 other meanings of MCBD in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Community Blood Center
- Mill Creek Baptist Church (various locations)
- MillerCoors Brewing Company
- Mississauga City Baptist Church (Mississauga, Ontario Canada)
- Modified Complement Block Coding
- Mount Calvary Baptist Church
- Multi-Carrier Burst Contention (wireless networks)
- Marion County Board of County Commissioners (Florida, USA)
- Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton (California)
- Manning Centre for Building Democracy (Canada)
- Marine Corps Birthday (US Marine Corps; holiday)
- Marshalltown Central Business District (Marshalltown, IA)
- Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy (creative agency; London, England, UK)
- Monte Carlo Brownian Dynamics
- Multi Purpose Chemical Biological Decontaminant
- Medical-Chemical-Biological Defense Initiatives
- Midcoast Council for Business Development and Planning (Bath, ME)
- Medical Chemical and Biological Defense Research Program
- International Conference on Mathematics and Computers in Business and Economics
- Mason County Board of Education (West Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Steve Lowe, head of conservation at the Northumberland Wildlife Trust and chairman of the North East Marine and Coastal Biodiversity Forum, who led part of the survey at Seahouses, Northumberland, said the scheme had thrown up important new finds, including the exciting new species.
The Kenya Coastal Development Project approved by the World Bank Board of Executive Directors today will also benefit from a US$5 million Global Environment Facility (GEF) grant to strengthen conservation and sustainable use of marine and coastal biodiversity.