The Japan Marine Science and Technology Center (JAMSTEC) in Yokosuka plans to send the unmanned ROV Kaiko--meaning "trench" in Japanese -- to the bottom of the Mariana Trench as well.
What does MAST stand for?
MAST stands for Marine Science and Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAST
We have 109 other meanings of MAST in our Acronym Attic
- Make America Safer Today (Orlando, FL)
- Managed Auction Services of Texas (Spring, TX)
- Management and Supervisory Training (program)
- Mandatory Alcohol Server Training (Washington state Liquor Control Board)
- Mandatory and Statutory Training (National Health Service; UK)
- Manitoba Association of School Trustees
- Marine Academy of Science and Technology
- Marine and Science Technology
- Marine Aquarium Society of Toronto (Canada)
- Marine Atmosphere Science and Technology
- Marine Stramenopile (cell biology)
- Maritime Analysis Support Team (US Coast Guard)
- Maritime and Science Technology High School
- Maritime Archeology Survey Techniques
- Maritime Security and Strategic Toolkit (US FEMA)
- Maritime Studies (journal; Center for Maritime Research; Netherlands)
- Maryland Advanced Speakers Toastmasters
- Massachusetts Association of Science Teachers
- Mathematics and Science Teacher (various schools)
- Maximum Allowable Stem Torque (ball valves)