The company's marine operations division owns and operates more than 50 modern offshore vessels serving Saudi Aramco and its shipyard is the premier shipbuilder in Saudi Arabia.
What does MOD stand for?
MOD stands for Marine Operations Division
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOD
We have 171 other meanings of MOD in our Acronym Attic
- Management of Development (degree; various schools)
- Management Operations Directorate
- Management Overview Diagram
- Manager on Demand
- Manager On Duty
- Manual of Decisions (EU)
- Manufacture on Demand (technology; various companies)
- Manufacturers Operations Division
- Maps on Demand (US EPA EnviroMapper)
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation
- Maritime Operations Division (Australia)
- Market Overview Document (marketing)
- MARS Operating Directive
- Mask of Destiny (Lego Bionicle fan site)
- Massachusetts Office on Disability
- Master of Diguise (Nintendo Developers' System game)
- Master of Disaster
- Master's of Destruction (gaming clan)
- Masters of Deception (hacker group)
- Masters of Defense (US Cutlery company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DHS officials said they are also developing a plan for merging the assets and personnel of the Air and Marine Operations division of ICE with CBP.
VT Halter Marine is the marine operations division of Vision Technologies Systems (VTS).