At that same moment more than 500 miles away, a CH-53D Sea Stallion squadron, Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 362, from Marine Aircraft Group 24 (MAG-24) of the 1st Marine Aircraft Wing, in Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii, was preparing for flight operations at Al Asad Airbase in Iraq.
What does HMH stand for?
HMH stands for Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron (US DoD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HMH
We have 39 other meanings of HMH in our Acronym Attic
- Heavy Machine Gun Tripod
- Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism (Bethlehem University)
- Hamburger Medien Haus (German: Hamburg Media House; Germany)
- Harford Memorial Hospital (Havre De Grace, MD, USA)
- Heineken Music Hall (Netherlands)
- High Mountain Heli-Skiing (Teton Village, WY)
- Historical Museum of Hokkaido (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Historisches Museum Hannover (German historical museum; Hannover, Germany)
- Hongwanji Mission of Hawaii (Buddhism)
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (publishing company)
- Hamburg Municipal Hockey Association
- Hereditary Microspherocytic Hemolytic Anemia
- Hespeler Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Half Man Half Biscuit (1980s English band)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (resource network)
- National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition
- Heartland Miniature Horse Club (Valley Center, KS)
- Herman Miller for Healthcare
- Hilversumse Mixed Hockey Club (Netherlands)
- Hunt Memorial Hospital District (Greenville, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sea Stallion Envelope Expanded Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 363 conducted wind envelope expansion testing of the CH-53D Sea Stallion on board Boxer (LHD 4) in September 2005, right.
Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 461 received the first CH-53E Super Stallion Ballistic Protection System in September 2004.
The crew of Unsung 27, assigned to Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 462, was the lead aircraft in a section of two CH-53E helos.
The last CH-53E Super Stallion was delivered to Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 461 at MCAS New River, N.