Marine gunner Grant Guy will be awarded the military cross for his actions on February 23, 2009.
What does MGUN stand for?
MGUN stands for Marine Gunner (US Navy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Moscovsky Gosudarstvenny Universitet (Russian: Moscow State University)
- Most General Unifier
- Motor Generator Unit
- Movement for Guatemalan Unity
- Michigan Gas Utilities Corporation
- Military GPS (Global Positioning System) User Equipment (US DoD)
- Motor Generator Unit Heat (automotive engineering)
- Modified General Utility Index (zooarchaeology)
- Morello Graphic User Interface
- Motor Generator Unit Kinetic (cars)
- Master Gunnery Sergeant (military rank)
- Macroglobulinaemia of Undetermined Significance
- Monoclonal Gammopathies of Unknown Significance (biomedical science)
- Monoclonal Gammopathy of Uncertain Significance
- Monoclonal Gammopathy of Undetermined Significance
- Main Gate Valve (nuclear engineering)
- Manned Ground Vehicle
- Master Gardener Volunteer
- Maximum Gradient Value
- Mean Gray Value
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some, like a hand-drawn chart used by Royal Marine gunners during the Gallipoli action, are works of art.
The other dead were named as Wing Commander John Coxen, 46, Lieutenant Commander Darren Chapman, 40, commander of 847 Naval Air Squadron, Captain David Dobson, 27, also of 847, and Marine gunner Paul Collins, 21.