He added it will also carry out detailed marine geophysical surveys in the vicinity of the wreck.
What does MGS stand for?
MGS stands for Marine Geophysical Survey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MGS
We have 172 other meanings of MGS in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Genetic Research Unit (University of Ibadan; Ibadan, Nigeria)
- Monash Governance Research Unit (Australia)
- Mittlerer Granatwerfer (8.1 cm caliber gun/weapon)
- Machine Gun System
- Magnesium Sulfide
- Magnetschwebebahn (German: Magnetic Hovercraft Railway)
- Maidstone Grammar School (UK)
- Malaysian Government Securities
- Manchester Grammar School
- Manitoba Genealogical Society (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Within the context of sea-land correlations that include marine geophysical surveys and direct field investigations and documentary sources, the case studies address land-born geological processes that deliver sediment to the coast and open sea, including large slope failures on volcanic and non-volcanic coastal areas, cliff recession, landslides, volcanic debris and rocks, natural and anthropogenic factors, and floods of coastal streams, in the Sorrento Peninsula, the Naples and Salerno districts, Ischia island and Somma-Vesuvius, and the Ligura district.