What does MGPL stand for?
MGPL stands for Marine Gene Probe Laboratory (est. 1988; Dalhousie University; Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MGPL
We have 4 other meanings of MGPL in our Acronym Attic
- Morton Grove Park District (Morton Grove, IL)
- Malawi-German Programme for Democracy and Decentralisation (intergovernmental program; est. 1996)
- Morgan Grenfell Private Equity Ltd. (London, UK)
- Multiprogram General Purpose Facilities
- Merry Green Promotions Group Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Minnesota Grown Promotion Group (agriculture)
- Ministerial Group on Public Health (UK)
- Medical Gas Professional Healthcare Organization, Inc.
- Mammary Gland Proteome Initiative
- Ministerstwo Gospodarki, Pracy I Polityki Spo Ecznej (Ministry of Economy, Poland)
- Merriam-Gilbert Public Library (West Brookfield, MA)
- Mikronix Gauges Pvt. Ltd. (Maharashtra, India)
- Morton Grove Public Library
- Mineral Gold Public Library District (Illinois)
- Manitoba Green Procurement Network (Canada)
- Master Game Program Number (gaming machines)
- Massachusetts General Physicians Organization
- Metal Gear: Portable Ops (game)
- Mountain and Glacier Protection Organization (Islamabad)
- Monocyte and Granulocyte Phagocytosis and Oxidative Burst