Marine gas turbines are also overhauled on site for the Rolls-Royce Naval Marine business.
What does MGT stand for?
MGT stands for Marine Gas Turbine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MGT
We have 66 other meanings of MGT in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Guide Star Unit
- Mean Gray Scale Value
- Minimum Guaranteed Surrender Value (insurance)
- Mariano Global Surface Velocity Analysis
- Mean Grey Shades of Vastus Lateralis
- Association des Médecins Généralistes et Toxicomanie
- Magisters' Terrace (World of Warcraft)
- Malawi Gin & Tonic (African alcoholic beverage)
- Mandatory Good Time
- Master Guide Table
- Measured Gas Temperature
- Meritorious Good Time (Illinois correctional facilities)
- Micro Gas Turbine (energy)
- Midwestern Gas Transmission (gas pipeline company)
- Mobile Global Title
- Mobile Ground Terminal
- Multi-Gigabit Transceiver
- Multi-Gnome Terminal (computer program)
- Midwest Global Trade Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
CDR Burk Developed an Advanced Planning, Scheduling, and Execution Software Tool for the efficient supply management of E-2C Hawkeye Aircraft and LM-2500 Marine Gas Turbine Engines.
Rolls-Royce also acquires Vickers plc for pounds 546 million, transforming itself into a global leader in marine power systems, through the addition of the wide range of marine products and technology, primarily Ulstein and Kamewa, to the existing marine gas turbine business.
The single software and process solution for E-2C Hawkeye aircraft and LM-2500 marine gas turbine engines incorporates maintenance, supply, and financial operations in one system.