com A Quiet Reality: A Chaplain's Journey into Babylon, Iraq with the Marine Expeditionary Force is the true-life testimony of Navy chaplain Emilio Marrero, who has served the Navy and Marine Corps for over 29 years, including during Operation Desert Storm and two tours in Iraq.
What does MEF(FWD) stand for?
MEF(FWD) stands for Marine Expeditionary Force (Forward)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Mobile Entertainment Forum
- Mobility Enhancement Fund
- Modernized E-File (IRS)
- Modified Energy Factor
- Montville Education Foundation
- Mother Earth Foundation (Philippines)
- Mouse Embryo Feeder (cells)
- Mouse Embryonic Fibroblast
- Movies Explained For (YouTube)
- Museo Paleontológico Egidio Feruglio (Patagonia, Argentina)
- MDR1 (Multi-Drug Resistance 1) Promoter-Enhancing Factor 1
- Motor-Evoked Field 1
- Mitochondrial Elongation Factor-G (genetics)
- Myocyte Enhancer Factor 2
- Maximal Expiratory Flow at 25% of Forced Vital Capacity
- Maximum Expiratory Flow at 25 Percent
- Mocyte Enhancer Binding Factor-2A
- Maximal Expiratory Flow at 40 Percent
- Maximal Expiratory Flow at 50% (respiratory function)
- Maximal Expiratory Flow at 50% of Vital Flow Capacity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The squadron is flying in support of II Marine Expeditionary Force (Forward) (II MEF) engaged in Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF).
The victims were US Army soldiers attached to the 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force.
Sattler, head of the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force.