Dinnell began kissing her and the alleged victim, in a "drunken and unconscious" state, believed it was her other colleague, Leading Marine Engineering Artificer Greg Robertson.
What does MEA stand for?
MEA stands for Marine Engineering Artificer (Royal Navy UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MEA
We have 236 other meanings of MEA in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance Effectiveness Award (US Air Force)
- Maintenance Engineering Analysis
- Maintenance Entity Assembly
- Major Economic Area
- Major Electrical Appliances (Australia)
- Major Emergency Action (US FEMA)
- Major Environmental Analysis
- Malt Extract Agar
- Management Engineering Activity
- Manufacturing Expense Analysis
- Marino Engineering Associates, Inc. (Urbana, IL)
- Marion Education Association
- Market Efficiency Audit (accounting)
- Marketing Educators' Association
- Maryland Energy Administration
- Mass Energy Alliance
- Mass/Energy Analysis
- Materials Engineering Associates
- Materials Equipment and Acceptance (New York City)
- Materials Experiment Assembly (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kenneth Burns, a former Royal Navy marine engineering artificer apprentice, believes this is a great mix for students.
Stuart was a marine engineering artificer based at HMS Sultan, the Royal Navy's shore-based training centre at Gosport near Portsmouth.