The challenge is to arrive at a small system that's portable, packable wherever you decide to take it, that can remove harmful micro-organisms and dissolved salts," said Andrew Sabota, a branch project officer for the Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory.
What does MCWL stand for?
MCWL stands for Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCWL
- Military Construction Working Group
- Military Cooperation Working Group
- MILSTAR COMSEC Working Group
- Minnesota Climatology Working Group (University of Minnesota)
- Moroccan Community Welfare Group
- Motorcycle with Gear
- Motorcycle Working Group (EU; emission standards and safety regulation)
- Mound Cotton Wollan & Greengrass (law firm; various locations)
- Medicare Withholding (taxes)
- Mississippi Child Welfare Institute Conference
- Merry Christmas with Love (song)
- Missouri Clean Water Law
- Marine Corps Wireless Logistics Web
- Milwaukee County War Memorial (Milwaukee, WI)
- Missouri Civil War Museum (St. Louis, MO)
- Malta Confederation of Women's Organisations
- Mill Creek Wildlife Observatory (Arkansas)
- Miscellaneous Capital Work Order
- Mid-Continental Workshop on Phonology
- Mendocino County Working on Wellness (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Wise, commanding general of the Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory (MCWL), and others at an event in Pennsylvania.
In July, DARPA and the Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory (MCWL) began a 2-year platform-refinement test cycle with the first DARPA/MCWL-hosted test planned for December 2012 on a military base.
The Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory supports combat development under the Marine Corps Combat Development Command.
In July 2003, a Combat Service Support representative from the Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory deployed with a team from Marine Wing Support Squadron 273 to assess the Tri-PAM Dust Palliative.
Mark Wise, commander of the Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory, said during a recent technology demonstration at Fort Pickett, Va.