This proof of concept showed that "rationalizing" the Navy logistics chain could potentially save considerable shipping costs, while reducing delivery time for expeditionary missions in which the Navy, Coast Guard, and Marine Corps units are participating.
What does MCU stand for?
MCU stands for Marine Corps Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCU
We have 152 other meanings of MCU in our Acronym Attic
- Madison Credit Union (Madison, WI)
- Mail and Calendaring Users
- Main Control Unit
- Maintenance Communications Unit (US DoD)
- Maintenance Control Unit
- Major Combat Unit (US Army)
- Major Crimes Unit
- Making Crap Up
- Malt Color Unit
- Manila Central University (Philippines)
- Marine Corps University
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (fictional franchise)
- Mass Casualty Unit (various organizations)
- Master Control Unit
- Material Change of Use (various locations)
- Mechanical Condition Unknown
- Mechanism Control Unit
- Media and Communications Unit (various locations)
- Media Center University (Electronic House Expo)
- Media Control Unit (Tesla)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The story is about Navy and Marine Corps units and individuals fighting under Army guidance in a major land campaign to defend the Philippines.
The discovery of the new North Korean base came as the South's top military commander toured a key Marine Corps unit on Baengnyeong Island, which lies just south of the NLL.
To control risks and avoid hazards, Navy and Marine Corps units often devise new strategies and adopt "best practices" from commercial industry.
During last year's conference, we hosted more than 100 personnel from various Navy and Marine Corps units worldwide.
Operations and Training Branch is responsible for establishing security cooperation training standards for all Marine Corps units and personnel.
One segment of each show will feature the VA or other military units in the Charleston area such as the naval weapons station, Coast Guard group, and Army and Marine Corps units.