Marine Corps boot camp at Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island, S.
What does MCRD stand for?
MCRD stands for Marine Corps Recruit Depot
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCRD
We have 8 other meanings of MCRD in our Acronym Attic
- Monroe County Radio Communications Association (Michigan)
- Mini Car Racing Club Baar (Baar, Switzerland)
- Motorcycle Circuit Racing Control Board (UK)
- Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce (New Jersey)
- Mississippi Coast Radio Control Club
- Monterey County Rape Crisis Center (California; est. 1973)
- Multilocular Cystic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Mariposa County Resource Conservation District (Mariposa, CA)
- Mendocino County Resource Conservation District (California)
- Montgomery County Regional Composting Facility (Silver Springs, MD; compost treatment plant)
- Master Cross Reference Data (Defense Logistics Information Service product)
- Metabolic Clearance Rates of Dehydroepiandrosterone (endocrinology)
- Minimum Channel Reuse Distance
- Ministry of Construction and Regional Development (Slovakia)
- Montgomery County Recreation Department (Maryland)
- Director of Amphibious Warfare Technology (USMC)
- Marine Corps Research, Development and Acquisition Command
- Director of Marine Air Group Task Force Command & Control (USMC)
- Military Career Development Course Completion
- Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island (USMC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to this contract, the company will be responsible to provide construction services on three military installations in South Carolina Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort, Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island and Naval Hospital Beaufort.
a joint venture, Tampa, FL, were awarded an IDIQ design/build construction contract for general building projects at, but not limited to, the Naval Weapons Station, Charleston; Charleston Air Force Base; Shaw Air Force Base, Sumter; Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island; Marine Corps Air Station, Naval Hospital, Beaufort and Marine Corps Logistics Base, Albany.
Furthermore, these data suggest that both the trivalent inactivated vaccine injection and the CA-LAIV intranasal spray were equally effective, because the Marine Corps Recruit Depot in San Diego vaccinated its trainees with CA-LAIV almost exclusively, and vaccine effectiveness at that site was 95% (vaccine effectiveness at all other sites combined = 90%).
Individual -- Cultural Resources Management * Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island, S.
Caitlyn Carr Drill Instructor School Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island, South Carolina