Radley will lead well-established operating teams focused on product placement, marketing services, consumer engagement, business intelligence and a retail services organization in over one thousand Army-Air Force Exchange, Navy Exchange, Marine Corps Exchange, and Coast Guard Exchange locations around the world.
What does MCEX stand for?
MCEX stands for Marine Corps Exchange (US Marine Corps base retail store)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCEX
- Michigan Consumer Evaluation Team, Inc
- Micro-Computer Electronics Technology
- Mobile Consumer Engagement Technologies
- Moravian College Equestrian Team (Bethlehem, PA)
- Monroe County Employment and Training Department (Michigan)
- Metropolitan Counties Energy Task Force
- Market Consistent Embedded Value
- Mica Creek Experimental Watershed (basin; northern Idaho)
- Military Communications-Electronics Working Group (US DoD)
- Maritime Centre of Excellence for Women's Health (Canada)
- McPhar Extripasa Geosurveys Ltd, (San Luis Potosi, Mexico)
- Macdonald-Cartier Freeway
- Magic Circle Festival (German rock music festival)
- Magnetically Coupled Filter
- Maintenance and Checkout Facility (US NASA)
- Maintenance Coordination Function
- Major Capital Facilities (Australia)
- Malignant Catarrhal Fever
- Malta Chess Federation
- Man Crush Forever
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 350,000 square foot warehouse space will be the distribution and freight consolidation point for 152 NEX and Marine Corps Exchange outlets located in the Mid-Atlantic and Europe/Africa/Southwest Asia regions.
department stores, beginning with its shop in Bloomingdale's flagship store in Manhattan last fall, and following with the San Diego Marine Corps Exchange and Macy's Herald Square.
The company is both mainstream--it opened a shop at the Marine Corps Exchange in San Diego earlier this month--and chic.