With MARCORSYSCOM and the Department of the Navy, my role as the CIO for the Marine Corps is defining and developing appropriate terms and conditions for the hardware and software because it will be connected to the Marine Corps Enterprise Network.
What does MCEN stand for?
MCEN stands for Marine Corps Enterprise Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCEN
- Membership of College of Emergency Medicine (UK)
- Mississippi Certified Emergency Manager
- Monte-Carlo Expectation-Maximization
- Multinational Congress on Electron Microscopy (now Multinational Congress on Microscopy)
- Multiple Cerebral Embolic Model (ischemia)
- Mobile County Emergency Management Agency (Alabama)
- Marine Corps Environmentally Controlled Medical System
- Mid-Coast Emergency Medical Services (Maine)
- Multnomah County Emergency Medical Services Program (Oregon)
- Marine and Coastal Educators Network (est. 1998; South Africa)
- Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order
- Middlesex County Economic Opportunities Corporation (New Jersey)
- Mandatory Continuing Education for Psychologists (California)
- Master Certified Estate Planner
- Material Collection and Exchange Platoon (US Army)
- Medical Control Emergency Physician
- Metropolitan Coverage Enhancement Project (Australia)
- Microsoft Certified Exam Provider
- MicroStrategy Certified Engineering Principal (Program)
- Military Combat Eye Protection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rolaf, commanding officer of the Marine Corps Network Operations and Security Center (MCNOSC), for significant achievement and leadership of the MCNOSC and defense of the Marine Corps Enterprise Network.
The NMCI network will receive the software first, followed by Navy One-Net, IT-21 and the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (MCEN).
The infrastructure upgrades and improvements required to support CLO are being implemented enterprise-wide to support the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (MCEN), the Navy's ONE-NET and Integrated Shipboard Network System (ISNS) networks afloat.