Marine Corps Combat Development Command confirmed three Marines were disciplined on Monday for their roles in the desecration of enemy corpses in Afghanistan.
What does MCDC stand for?
MCDC stands for Marine Corps Combat Development Command
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCDC
We have 106 other meanings of MCDC in our Acronym Attic
- Mason County Drug Abuse Prevention (Shelton, WA; Public Health and Social Services)
- Marine Corps Deployment Action Team
- Master Calibration Database
- Material Control Database
- Mayo County Development Board (Ireland)
- Medical Care Data Base (Maryland)
- Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
- Monte Carlo Data Base (knowledge base for the LHC event samples)
- Microsoft Certified Data Base Administrator
- Maine Center for Disease Control
- McLean County Disaster Council
- Merce Cunningham Dance Company (New York, NY)
- Microsoft Canada Development Center
- Minuteman Civil Defense Corps (US civilian border patrol)
- Misthy Cee Development Centre (UK)
- Modified Condition Decision Coverage
- Monroe County Democratic Committee (Rochester, NY)
- Muhlenberg Career Development Center (Greenville, KY)
- MultiCultural Development Center
- Multinational Capability Development Campaign
Samples in periodicals archive:
The "amphibious capabilities working group," a small think-tank within the Marine Corps Combat Development Command, has a December deadline to put together a vision for flow the Marine cog will fit into the national security machine over the next decade.
Commanding General, Marine Corps Combat Development Command Lt.
The Marine Corps Combat Development Command provided a decision brief on a proposed amphibious embarkation and debarkation publication.
Waldhauser, Deputy Commanding General, Marine Corps Combat Development Command, Ouantico, Virginia, spoke to the chapter about how the Corps "almost ran out of money" years ago when he was a major.
Hanifen, director of the Capability Development Directorate at Marine Corps Combat Development Command.
The USAMU Team also won the Marine Corps Combat Development Command and the Marine Corps Infantry Trophy team matches.
The afternoon wrapped up with a talk on legal issues, presented by the Counsel to the Commanding General of the Marine Corps Combat Development Command, and case presentations from our sports medicine fellows.