There's a military presence"--from Marine Corps Base Hawaii, just to the north.
What does MCBH stand for?
MCBH stands for Marine Corps Base Hawaii
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCBH
We have 1 other meaning of MCBH in our Acronym Attic
- Maine Coon Breeders and Fanciers Association
- Mediterranean Council for Burns and Fire Disasters (World Health Organization)
- Mean Cerebral Blood Flow Velocity
- Medical Center at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, KY)
- Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens
- Mid Cornwall Business Group (est. 2002; UK)
- Mobile Communications Business Group (Microsoft)
- Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
- Motor City Bad Girls (Detroit, MI)
- Multi-Chip Ball Grid Array
- Menominee Casino-Bingo-Hotel (Wisconsin)
- Mount Carmel Behavioral Healthcare (Ohio)
- Multiple Cloud Base Height (US Department of Energy)
- Mercer County Behavioral Health Commission (Mercer, PA)
- Milwaukee County Behavioral Health Division (Wisconsin)
- Magdalene Carney Baha'i Institute (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Marine Conservation Biology Institute
- Mean Cycles Between Interrupts
- Medical Center of Boston International
- Mendocino Coast Business Incubator
Samples in periodicals archive:
London, Dec 27 (ANI): President Barack Obama got punched in the mouth by an eight-month-old toddler when he picked up the baby, on a visit to the Marine Corps Base Hawaii in Kaneohe on Christmas day.
Moments after their arrival, three CH53 Sea Stallion helicopters transported the officers to the Kahuku Training Area, where they conducted a joint air assault exercise in conjunction with Marines from the Marine Corps Base Hawaii at Kaneohe Bay.
It had been a military base for 33 years when it was attacked, and today Naval Station Pearl Harbor supports 29 surface ships and submarines, as well as 36 operational aircraft stationed at Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Kaneohe.
Army Corps of Engineers, Sacramento District Team -- Environmental Restoration * Marine Corps Base Hawaii Small Installation -- Natural Resources Conservation * Camp Ripley, Minn.
Marine Corps Base Hawaii on Kaneohe Bay, the island of Oahu, had earlier been deployed at the Iwakuni station in April and then sent to Okinawa.