com)-- Balfour Beatty Construction announced today that the Wounded Warrior Headquarters and Hope and Care Center at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, Calif.
What does MCBCP stand for?
MCBCP stands for Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Merton College Boat Club (UK)
- Michigan Chinese Business Club (University of Michigan)
- Michigan Community Blood Center
- Mill Creek Baptist Church (various locations)
- MillerCoors Brewing Company
- Mississauga City Baptist Church (Mississauga, Ontario Canada)
- Modified Complement Block Coding
- Mount Calvary Baptist Church
- Multi-Carrier Burst Contention (wireless networks)
- Marion County Board of County Commissioners (Florida, USA)
- Manning Centre for Building Democracy (Canada)
- Marine and Coastal Biodiversity (Malaysia)
- Marine Corps Birthday (US Marine Corps; holiday)
- Marshalltown Central Business District (Marshalltown, IA)
- Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy (creative agency; London, England, UK)
- Monte Carlo Brownian Dynamics
- Multi Purpose Chemical Biological Decontaminant
- Medical-Chemical-Biological Defense Initiatives
- Midcoast Council for Business Development and Planning (Bath, ME)
- Medical Chemical and Biological Defense Research Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
5-50 hectares) on Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, the larger of these lagoons are more impacted by exotics because they have larger drainages upstream that support freshwater exotic, primarily mosquitofish, sunfishes and black basses, and catfishes.
; Runner-up - Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, Calif.