Abigail Brown, Marine Corps Air Station New River, N.
What does MCASNR stand for?
MCASNR stands for Marine Corps Air Station New River (Jacksonville, North Carolina)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Metropolitan Chicago Association of Square Dancers
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (California)
- Marine Corps Architecture Support Environment
- Montana Council of Administrators of Special Education
- Maine Council of the Atlantic Salmon Federation
- Mechanical Contractors Association of South Florida (Boca Raton, FL)
- Mobile Computer-Assisted Self-Interviewing (survey)
- Marine Corps Air Station Miramar
- Marine Corps Aviation Simulator Master Plan
- Monte Carlo Average Sample Number
- Marine Command Applications Support Software
- Merton Churches Asylum Seekers Support Group (UK)
- Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology
- Manchester Child Attachment Story Task (est. 2000; child behavior)
- Multicast Gateway
- Multi-Channel Analysis of Surface Waves
- Marine Corps Air Station Yuma (Arizona)
- Machine Check Analysis Tool (software)
- Manatee County Area Transit
- Marine Corps Acoustic Testing (Military, test and evaluation, DT&E, OT&E)
Samples in periodicals archive:
branches to a site near the Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune and Marine Corps Air Station New River.
They departed Marine Corps Air Station New River in mid-September and transited the Atlantic, Mediterranean, and Suez Canal.
R Lee Ermey and the crew from Mail Call paid a special visit to the DAV and Panchito at the Marine Corps Air Station New River (N.
Armstrong, MD, MPH, is a specialist in Aerospace Medicine and Director of the Naval Branch Medical Clinic, Marine Corps Air Station New River.