com)-- Dawn Enterprises, leading manufacturer of concrete outdoor site furnishings, recently supplied concrete bollards to the Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point in Havelock, NC.
What does MCAS(H) stand for?
MCAS(H) stands for Marine Corps Air Station (Helicopter) - (New River, NC and Tustin, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Michigan City Area Schools (Michigan City, Indiana)
- Micro Communications and Avionics System
- Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Cloud Access Security (software)
- Midair Collision Avoidance System
- Mission Capability Assessment System
- Mississippi Coast Audubon Society
- Mobile Servicing System (MSS) Common Attach System
- Multispectral Collection & Analysis System
- Maryland Chapter of the Autism Society of America
- Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Mississippi Coalition Against Sexual Assault (Jackson, MS)
- Marine Corps Automated Services Center
- Mechanical Contractors Association of South Carolina
- Metropolitan Chicago Association of Square Dancers
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (California)
- Marine Corps Architecture Support Environment
- Montana Council of Administrators of Special Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new reconfigurable and transportable, consolidated, automated support system (RTCASS) is arriving at Marine Corps air stations around the world.
The program is for the procurement of full room furnishings (furniture, drapes, carpet, television, wall art, artificial plants and decor) and includes delivery and installation for Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune and Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point.
R Lee Ermey and the crew from Mail Call paid a special visit to the DAV and Panchito at the Marine Corps Air Station New River (N.
MARINE CORPS AIR STATION FUTENMA, OKINAWA, Japan -- Marine Aviation Logistics Squadron 36 implemented a new process aimed at increasing the speed and efficiency of all logistics within the squadron.
As a result, local contractors increasingly rely on asphalt produced south of Miramar Marine Corps Air Station, resulting in increased transportation costs and contributing to already poor traffic conditions, he tells the North County Times.