Navy's marine commandos get leaner and meaner THE Indian Navy's elite marine commandos, Marcos, have undergone a makeover.
What does MARCOS stand for?
MARCOS stands for Marine Commandos
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- 12th Marine Corps District
- Marine Corps Reserve Center
- Marine Corps Reserve Training Center
- Marine Corps Logistics Base
- Marine Corps Logistics Bases
- Marine Corps Logistics Command
- Marine Corps Materiel Command (US DoD)
- Marine Corps
- US Marine Corps Systems Command
- Marine Corps Systems Command
- Maritime Combined Operations Training (aka Maritime Coordinated Operational Training)
- Maritime Coordinated Operational Training (aka Maritime Combined Operations Training)
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Community Policing Institute (Columbia, MD)
- Michigan Arthroplasty Registry Collaborative Quality Initiative
- Matching, Review and Coding System (US Census Bureau)
- Mid Arkansas Radio Control Society, Inc.
- Multi Agency Radio Communications System
- Mining and Resource Contractors Safety Training Association (est. 1996; Australia)
- Middle Atlantic Region of College and University Mail Services
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference of Undergraduate Scholarship (Sweet Briar, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): GREEN BERET GUESTS: Royal Marine Commandos are pictured with the martial arts enthusiasts at the I M Marsh Kickboxing Club in Aigburth SWANS TO WATCH: Pictured are Swanford JFC under-11s, the unbeaten winners of the Edge Hill Summer League.
Summary: More than 200 Royal Marine Commandos enjoyed tearful reunions with their loved ones in Exeter.
The Marine Commandos of the Indian Navy today held a news conference and briefed media at 1.
And Royal Marine Commandos have seized positions just seven miles from the Falklands capital.
The high speed boats will be used by marine commandos in maritime assault, fire support, insertion and command platform roles.