This task has fallen to the Marine Aquarium Council (MAC), a nonprofit with offices around the world.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Marine Aquarium Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Maningrida Arts and Culture (Aboriginal arts organisation; Maningrida, Arnhem Land, Northern Territory)
- Manitoba Action Centre (Leaf Rapids, Manitoba, Canada)
- Manitoba Arts Council
- Manually Activated Call point (fire protection systems)
- Manufacturing Advisory Center
- Manufacturing Alliance of Connecticut
- Manufacturing Assistance Center (various locations)
- Mapping and Analysis Center (FEMA)
- Marginal Abatement Cost (curve; metric of costs of complying with Kyoto Protocol for reducing greenhouse gases)
- Marine Amphibious Corps (est. 1942)
- Maritime Area Commander
- Mark McGwire (baseball player)
- Market Access and Compliance (US Department of Commerce)
- Marketing Advisory Committee
- Marketing Association of Columbia (Columbia University; New York)
- Martial Arts Club (various organizations)
- Marubeni America Corporation (Marubeni Corporation)
- Mary Andrews College (Australia)
- Maryland Athletic Club
- Masonry Advisory Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now, scientists at the United Nations Environment Programme World Conservation Monitoring Centre, Cambridge, and the Marine Aquarium Council in Hawaii, USA, have joined forces to deliver the message to UK parents.