On 3 February 2011, four Marines from Marine Air Control Group 18, 1st MAW, received naval aviation observer wings during a ceremony at MCAS Futenma, Okinawa.
What does MACG stand for?
MACG stands for Marine Air Control Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MACG
We have 7 other meanings of MACG in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Association of Consulting Foresters
- Multiple Association Control Facility
- Multiple Association Control Function
- Mid-Atlantic Collegiate Fencing Association
- Multi-Agency Case File Audit (UK)
- Mar Athanasios College for Advanced Studies Tiruvalla (India)
- Military and Civilian Federal Credit Union (Ft. Wainwright, AK)
- Manitoba Association of Childbirth and Family Education (Canada)
- Mid-Atlantic Council-Federation of Fly Fishers (Pylesville, MD)
- Master of Arts in Conflict Facilitation and Organizational Change (Process Work Institute; behavioral health)
- Marshalling Area Control Group
- Master of Arts in Counseling & Guidance
- Master, American College of Gastroenterology
- Melbourne Anarchist-Communist Group (Melbourne, Australia)
- Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Missed Approach Climb Gradient (air navigation)
- Ministerial Advisory Committee on Gay and Lesbian Health (Victoria, Australia)
- Mid-Atlantic Cancer Genetics Network
- Multi-Agency Coordination Group (various organizations)
- Machinable Letter (US Postal Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The executive steering committee's decision concurs with the addition of 59XX MOS codes to the IAWF using the top-down approach and tasks wing commanders to identify all 59XX billets with the Marine Air Control Group for proper training and certification.
Additionally, Our helicopters, KC-130 Hercules tankers and Harfiers that make up the Aviation Combat Elements of the deployed Marine Expeditionary Units (Special Operations Capable), our squadrons deployed as part of the Unit Deployment Program, our EA-6B Prowlers, and our Marine Air Control Group personnel continue to provide a force in readiness to support our combatant co mmanders.