An initiative by the European Union's (EU) Marie Curie Research Training Network that has brought together experts from 13 research institutions across the continent--the Complex Solida State Reactions for Energy Efficient Hydrogen Storage (COSY) project--is aiming to shrink the storage system by developing nano-structured composites of various light-metal hydrides to contain the hydrogen.
What does MCRTN stand for?
MCRTN stands for Marie Curie Research Training Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mean Cell Retention Time (wastewater treatment)
- Michigan Classical Repertory Theatre (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Micro Carbon Residue Tester
- Micro Clean Room Technology (GmbH)
- Monte Carlo Radiative Transfer
- Motor Carriers Road Tax (Pennsylvania)
- Multi-Channel Radio Terminal
- Marine Corps Reserve Training Center
- Military Civil Relations Task Force
- Mutant Civil Rights Task Force (gaming)
- Mentored Clinical Research Training Program (University of California, Davis; Sacramento, CA)
- Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Training Program (US NIH)
- McGill Centre for Research and Teaching on Women (Canada)
- Medical Care Research Unit (est. 1966; Department of Health; University of Sheffield; UK)
- Military Combat Reporting Unit
- Muban Chombueng Rajabhat University (Thailand)
- Mid Cheshire Rail Users' Association (UK)
- Making Corporate Reports Valuable (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland; UK)
- Master Certificate of Reasonable Value (Veterans Administration)
- Magnetic Card Reader/Writer (computing)