Earlier this month, Marie Curie Cancer Care launched their annual fundraising drive.
What does MCCC stand for?
MCCC stands for Marie Curie Cancer Care (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCCC
We have 237 other meanings of MCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Main Centre for Control of Broadcasting Networks (State Committee for Communications and Informatics; Russia)
- Michigan Community College Business Officers Association
- 3-Methylcrotonyl-CoA Carboxylase
- Magnolia Center Church of Christ (Riverside, CA)
- MAGTF (Marine Air-Ground Task Force) Communications Control Center
- Majcom Communication Coordination Center
- Major Command Coordination Center (US Air Force)
- Manchester Central Convention Complex (UK)
- Maneuver Captains Career Course (US Army)
- Manitoba Centennial Centre Corporation (Canada)
- Marine Corps Component Commander
- Marion County Chamber of Commerce (Ocala, FL)
- Maximum Cross-Correlation Coefficient
- Mayo Clinic Cancer Center (Rochester, MN)
- Medina County Career Center (Medina, OH)
- Melton Centrals Cricket Club (Australia)
- Memphis Cook Convention Center (Memphis, TN)
- Mennonite Central Committee Canada
- Mercer County Career Center (Pennsylvania)
- Mercer County Community College (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A GROUP of teachers at Enterprise South Liverpool Academy presented a PS2,414 donation to Marie Curie Cancer Care after a weekend of fundraising fun.
Byline: Cara Simpson NEWS REPORTER FUNDRAISERS for Marie Curie Cancer Care are looking for volunteers for the charity's annual appeal.
Call Marie Curie Cancer Care now on 0151 801 1412 or visit www.
I WOULD like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who donated to Marie Curie Cancer Care during their recent collections in Newcastle upon Tyne for the Great Daffodil Appeal March 2011.
Marie Curie Cancer Care held a Daffodil Day in Middlesbrough, a town facing a shortage of care staff, according to the charity.