The Maricopa County Community College District previously approved a similar tuition approach.
What does MCCCD stand for?
MCCCD stands for Maricopa County Community College District (Tempe, AZ)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce (Rockville, MD)
- Montgomery County Community College (Pottstown, PA)
- Motor City Comic Con
- Multi-Channel Contact Center (various organizations)
- Muskogee Community Corrections Center
- Massachusetts Carpenters Central Collection Agency (employee benefits)
- Minnesota Council of Child Caring Agencies (St. Paul)
- Marine Corps Cannon Crewman Course
- Midwest Conference on Combinatorics, Cryptography and Computing
- Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center (Biloxi, Mississippi)
- Michigan Council of Churches and Christian Education
- Montgomery County Community College Germantown Campus (Maryland)
- Malawi Confederation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Midlands Centre for Criminology and Criminal Justice (UK)
- Movement of Concerned Citizens for Civil Liberties
- McGill's Canadian Conference for Linguistics Undergraduates
- Maine Comprehensive Cancer Control Program
- Maryland Comprehensive Cancer Control Plan (Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene)
- Manitowoc County Comprehensive Charter School (Wisconsin)
- Monte Carlo for Complex Chemical Systems (est. 1994)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Starting July 1, 2012, smoking and tobacco products will be banned from Maricopa County Community College District property.
PHOENIX (AP) -- The Maricopa County Community College District governing board has approved a 3 percent increase in the county property tax.